- BEST SELLERS
- MAKE UP
- SKIN CARE
- HAIR & BODY
- SEA BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- BEAUTY TIPS
First of all, you chose the foundation of your hack of beauty. Your option is a sugar shampoo, body and hair cleanser, body moisturiser, body oil, or clay mask (Aztec bentonite clay or Moroccan rhassoul clay). These bases have only a few ingredients such as 100% shea butter or safflower oil and are organic, cruelty-free and have NO toxic ingredients such as parabens, phthalates, paraffin, mineral oils, DEA, gasoline, formaldehyde or propylene.
Add in an oil
First, the fun and customization starts when you pick an oil booster! Choices contain avocado, sunflower, macadamia, coconut or grape seed oil. Each of them has its own advantages, so you can choose one that fits your skin:
· Avocado oil: filled with vitamin E and fatty acids, it is excellent for relaxing and smoothing the skin. It also has a moisturising agent that keeps the skin from drying out and helps to maintain moisture.
· Sunflower Oil: has relaxing and moisturising properties. It is also rich in nutrients and antioxidants and has been found to function against inflammation, eczema, and redness of the skin.
· Macadamia Oil: is very rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, including oleic acid (Omega 9), rendering it smooth to the skin and hair.
· Coconut Oil: This fast-absorbing oil works well to reach your skin and hair follicles and bring moisture to your hair and skin.
· Grapeseed Oil: this oil is a non-comedogenic oil which, in short, means that the pores are not clogged. But it's perfect for acne / blemish susceptible skin, as it will tighten the skin and help regenerate collagen.
You'll end up with a natural scent. The options of SheaMoisture are rose, frankincense and myrrh, lavender and wild orchid, lemongrass, and finally olive and green tea oils. This is mostly because of your taste, I personally enjoy frankincense and myrrh because it's earthy.